The Early Alert program assists students in creating action plans and support networks to overcome current obstacles to college succes.
You're eligible if you're an NKU student experiencing an academic, financial or personal challenge.
You'll learn to...
- Make a plan in response to a problem
- Successfully act on the plan
- Identify and access campus resources
- Set priorities to minimize future problems
Resources for participants...
- Guidance from an Early Alert specialist
- Information on campus/community resources
- Book lending
- Financial fitness