Welcome to LEAP, Learning Experience And Parenting. We chose the name LEAP because it represents the LEAP these students take in bettering their lives and that of their children by furthuring their education.
The LEAP program collaborates with NKU students receiving KTAP funds to successfully juggle school, work and parenting.
You're eligible if you're an NKU student parent receiving KTAP funds through the KY Cabinet for Health and Family Services (CHFS); Department for Community Bases Services (DCBS).
You'll learn to...
- Successfully manage school, work and parenthood
- Find and keep student employment
- Meet obligations for maintaining DCBS eligibility
- Identify and access resources
Resources for participants...
- Support from LEAP coordinator
- Computer Lab/Student Lounge
- Assistance with student employment
- Access to Holiday Help
To learn more...
Phone: (859) 572-5988
Fax: (859) 572-5347